Saturday, July 30, 2011

Guest post of the day

Hello Friends,
I am your guest of the day Matthew. Basically my whole function on this website, and my friends will say in real life, is to throw a wrench into any argument. Being a man of Italian, Mexican, Spanish, and Colombian descent, I naturally like to argue and try to prove my friends wrong, eventhough I myself am not completely informed on the topic that is being argued. My high school friends will also ask me if I am sick if I have nothing to say for about 15 minutes and will always wonder what actually goes on in my head. The reason I'm doing this with my high school friends is because I haven't ran out of things to talk about. With my college buddies,I can go without speaking for a while because I literally ran out of things to say. I kept repeating myself and just gave up. So now that you know a bit about me, I hope that you will be entertained by my commentary and banter.

the Mexican,

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment